Effective Date: 2022-05-26
Last updated: 2022-06-10
Collection and use of your personal information
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://lestanzedicaterina.net/ collects the following information:
- Usage data
- First name
- Cellphone number
- Social media profile
- Date of birth
- Work address
- Home address
- Payment information
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Reference web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How we collect information
https://lestanzedicaterina.net/ collects and receives information from you in the following ways:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be kept for up to 120 days after closing your account. Your information may be kept for longer periods for the reporting or for recording purposes in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not identify you personally they can be kept indefinitely.
How we use your information
https://lestanzedicaterina.net/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service, as well as monitor the use of our Service.
- For other purposes. Le Stanze di Caterina will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services and marketing activities.
- To contact you. Le Stanze di Caterina will contact you via e-mail, telephone, SMS, or other form of electronic communication regarding features, products, services, or security updates, if necessary or reasonable.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Le Stanze di Caterina will use the non-specific information collected to improve our marketing initiatives.
- Targeted advertising. Your personal data will be used to improve advertising initiatives that are relevant to your specific interests.
- Administrative information. Your personal data will be used in the operation and management of the website.
How we share your information
Le Stanze di Caterina will share your information, if applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Le Stanze di Caterina will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
- For business transfers. Your information will be shared with another company in the event of a connection, negotiation, merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business.
- Sharing with Affiliates. Le Stanze di Caterina will share your information with our affiliates. These may include our parent company or subsidiaries, partners or companies that we control.
- Sharing with other users. The information you provide may be seen by other users of our Service. By interacting with other users or by registering through a third party service, such as a social media service, your contacts on the third party service can see your information and a description of your business.
Sharing with third parties
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. It must retain your information only for the duration revealed at the time of requesting or receiving such information. The third party service provider must not collect, sell or further use your personal information except to the extent necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons which include:
- Statistical information. Your information may be shared with online analysis tools in order to track and analyze website traffic.
- Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used to generate and send newsletters, email marketing initiatives, advertisements and more.
- Improvement of targeted advertising campaigns. Le Stanze di Caterina collaborates with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for other reasons, including:
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations or injunctions.
- Responding to complaints about your use of our Service in violation of third party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies enable core website features such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
The security of your information is important to us. https://lestanzedicaterina.net/ uses a series of security measures to prevent misuse, loss or alteration of the information you have provided to us. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us, you are accessing our service at your own risk.
Le Stanze di Caterina is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend that you review the privacy practices of the other websites you interact with and determine the appropriateness of those practices.
For any questions, you can contact us through the following channels:
Name: Le Stanze di Caterina
Address: Osteria di Spada Enrico srl - Via Aurelio Saffi 8 47042 Cesenatico (FC) VAT number 03162020402
For any doubt or request relating to the processing of your data, you can contact our Privacy Manager at Enrico Spada, email@example.com, +39 349 252 4265.